How do I get a refund as PayPal Guest User ?

Ayoub_19
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hey there, 

I recently used PayPal as Guest user with a moroccan debit card which is only designed to make online payment not to receive funds. The seller has refunded me today and I already know won't be able to get my money back  into my card. How can I contact PayPal in ordre to get a refund sent into my bank account or my PayPal account.

Does anyone know how I can contact PayPal !! I tried to call the customer services but I only get an automtic assistant

Thank very for your help !!! 

Login to Me Too
5 RÉPONSES 5

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

hello, @Ayoub_19 

for Morocco, this will remain valid /
have a good day .

If you paid with a bank card, the money is refunded to your bank card. If the card you paid with is terminated or invalid, contact the issuing bank, as the money will still be refunded to your bank card account. Refunds made to bank cards typically take 2-5 business days, however, they can take up to 30 days depending on the card issuer.
If you paid with your PayPal balance, the money will be refunded to your PayPal balance. Once you have received the refund, you can transfer money from your PayPal balance to your bank account or use the money for future purchases through PayPal.
If you paid with your bank card and your PayPal account balance, the amount paid by card is refunded to your bank card. The remaining amount is refunded to your PayPal balance.

Login to Me Too

Ayoub_19
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hi jmarc_38, 

I am 100% sur that I won't be able to receive any money on this credit card, I hard the same problem in the past. And if the transactions doesn't go through the money will be sent back to PayPal. The issue here is not the validity of the card : it is merely that this card is not designed to receive funds (It is a debit card !!!)

Thank your for your help 

Login to Me Too

Tijeanbeaudoin
Contributeur
Contributeur

Jean-François je veux être remboursé pour deux payment que vous avez fait à Apple service pour quoi un montent de $ 20.68 et un de $10.34 j’ai pas autorisé sais payment à qui ce soit merci

Login to Me Too

Tijeanbeaudoin
Contributeur
Contributeur

Sa sais une carte master pas une carte débit je veux être remboursé de Apple service pour la somme de $20.68dollar et un de $10.34pour qu’elle raison il me charge sa me contacter avent de faire un payment à qui ce soit merci 

Login to Me Too

yahya19mr
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hi bro,

i am from morocco too, i paid a transaction as a guest before i create this paypal account
i paid with CIH BANK 
today the seller refund me and i want to ask  you if i gonna receive my money back to my credit card .
thanks bro

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.