Can't Claim Money // Impossible de récupérer de l'argent envoyé.

Yain
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Good evening,

I have checked everywhere what to do and every answers are the same so I would enjoy nobody told me to confirm my mail because it already is.

So here is my problem:

My friend has sent me money and it tells me that I have to claim it, which has never happened to me before. It isn't a phishing, the mail is from Paypal services.
I clicked on Claim Your Money, and it auto redirected me to a registration page with my mail written. I logged in because my mail is already linked to my account and confirmed, and after, it tells me "Your money is now on your account". Except, it isn't and I can't find details of the transactions anywhere. On my friend's side, the payment is "Pending" but his money was taken from his account.

If it can help, I tried changing my e-mail and deleting it so that it would link it again, but it didn't work because I couldn't delete the original e-mail. It said "Something wrong happened, try again later." 

Please help.
__

Bonsoir,

J'ai cherché partout quoi faire et toutes les réponses sont les mêmes alors ce serait sympa de ne pas me demander de confirmer mon e-mail car il l'est déjà.

Bref, voici mon problème:

Mon ami m'a envoyé de l'argent et un email m'a été envoyé pour me dire que je dois le réclamer, ce qui ne m'est jamais arrivé avant. Ce n'est pas un phishing car l'adresse email est celle des services Paypal.

J'ai du coup cliqué sur Claim Your Money et j'ai été redirigé vers une page pour créer un compte où mon email était écrit. Puisqu'il est déjà lié à mon compte et confirmé, je me suis connecté. Je suis par la suite tombé sur une page me disant que l'argent est maintenant sur mon compte sauf qu'en vérifiant, il n'y a aucunes traces ni de cet argent, ni de la transaction. 

Aidez moi svp! 

Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.