This board has been Archived

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the Archives!

The board you are viewing has been archived because it contains old content from previous versions of the Community.  As the Community has grown over the years, so too have the boards and how the content is displayed.  As those changes were made, older content from each generation of the forums has been moved into the Archive. 

If you originally posted in the Community right before a board was archived (and your topic subsequently locked), please feel free to post again in the boards that are not archived.  Please accept our apologies on any inconvenience this may cause.

All posts and topics in the Archives cannot be responded to because they're content from a previous version of the Community (the information could also be outdated).  New topics can't be posted in the Archive, either, but we won't hide your old  posts from you or anyone else.  We don't believe in removing appropriate content forever - you'll always be able to find archived posts.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.