Reply to topic
ProBoneO New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Options for Donating

My non-profit, Pro-Bone-O (http://proboneo.org), currently has a PayPal donate button on the donation page of its website. I just visited another non-profit's site and it has a very nice option for PayPal donations: a specific dollar amount with a drop-down for one time, monthly, quarterly, annual options:

"I would like to make a $____   one time  monthly  quarterly  annual   donation via PayPal"

Unfortunately, PayPal stripped the images. There is an actual box for individuals to enter a whole dollar amount and the payment options are actually in a drop-down box, followed by the Donate button. And I can't see a way to attach an image, so I hope my description makes sense.

I would like to know how to do the same, but can't seem to find directions to do so. I would appreciate any help with creating this option for Pro-Bone-O. It would be perfect for our organization.

Thanks,

Vicki

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest