Donate Button

Dianne1000
New Community Member

I'm wondering if it is possible to have a donate button with a drop down choice?  In other words, we have our annual appeal donations coming in and also are receiving donations for our capital campaign at the same time.  I'd like to have a button on our website that gives them a choice of which they would like to donate to.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

FWCF
New Community Member
I have the same issue, because we want to use our web site Donate button to sell event tickets.  So far the only possibility I see is to ask people to enter a message in the box on the second screen, after they've filled out all the credit card information.  Not ideal at all.
Login to Me Too

Aleksism
Contributor
Contributor

ahh i could be horribly wrong but couldnt you set those to be sale items ?  like use the purchase buttons or gift certificate ones?  i am not sure if i should offer this advice just someone that was reading the comments

Login to Me Too

norcaljohnny
Contributor
Contributor

hello all you can add drop down items as desired with a little extra scripting.. you need add something along these lines and alter it to fit your needs.

<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Title Here ie Donation">Title Here ie Donation</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os0">
    <option value="$5.00">$5.00</option>
    <option value="$10.00">$10.00</option>
    <option value="$20.00">$20.00</option>
    <option value="$30.00 Ball">$30.00</option>
</select> </td></tr>

and thats it ...you can add as many values as needed.

Hope that helps

the end result will look like this

paypal.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.