Asking for donations

pitbullowner
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am just wondering if its possible to set up fundraising for myself? I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of financial trouble. And am on the edge of loosing everything I've worked for. I received a little help from a local church which I was very grateful for. I then volunteered through them at the food shelf. So I would like to set up something to get me back on track. And once I get caught up I would like to keep my fundraising going only then myself donate it back to this church to show them that I really did appreciate their help. The lady that helped me Muriel is a very sweet lady. She reminds me of my grandmother. I just wish I could give before I received but am in dire need. Do you think it's a legitimate reason to set up a fundraiser? Wanting peoples honest input on this topic.  Thank You All

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pitbullowner
Contributor
Contributor

Great help forum.... I see that 90% of peoples questions actually don't get answered at all. Thanks for reading but I really wanted peoples honest input on the situation at hand. My luck has changed and I sold a lot of my personal belongings and have caught up a little. I would still like to set up a donation site for this lady and her church when I'm caught up. Does anyone have any input on anything here? Thanks in advance I hope

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.