paypal trying to hide return shipping

eclef
New Community Member
I opted in for PayPals return shipping on us. Now I'm trying to use it, and they've made it impossible to find. People aren't stupid, it's obvious PayPal are hiding this and it's disgusting. Google search results go to a missing page. Other search results are just info for sellers. Searching the website and sitemap brings up nothing. I'd like a straight link to this website or my relationship with pp will come to an end. Oh and how do I select a board for this message when none of the categories apply. Rubbish-ness.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I see you have not had any response to date from any of our members. Maybe I can help.

We am sorry to hear you feel we are trying to hide an option which we are very proud of offering. Here is the link you require. https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns. If you have already signed up you will see a Request Form link at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps!

-David R

Login to Me Too

Leonlucky7
New Community Member

What is the new link now. As it no longer exisit. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi Leonlucky7,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

To activate PayPal's Return Shipping on Us service for free, simply go to https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns and click "Agree & Activate Now". Once you have activated, you can submit a refund request for your return shipping costs. The Return Shipping on Us service may cover the cost of return shipping for eligible items back to the seller.

For full details on the service, please refer to the terms and conditions https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/general-conditions.

Here is a summary of some of the most important information related to making a claim:

• Requests must be submitted within 30 days of shipping the item back to the seller
  • The maximum amount you can be refunded per claim is £15GBP
  • You will need to upload documents to prove the amount you paid for shipping and that you shipped the items back to the seller; see "What information do I have to provide with my Refund request claim form?" on the terms and conditions page
  • You must follow all return instructions and policies of the seller
  • You can only make a refund request if the seller doesn't already offer to cover the return shipping
  • Item must be purchased via a registered PayPal account. Payments made via PayPal Guest Checkout (where you don’t need to log into your account) are not covered
  • Return costs for damaged/faulty goods purchased from a UK Merchant are not covered. In this scenario, the seller is obliged to refunded returns costs under the Consumer Rights Act 2015

You can only benefit from free return shipping for payments made after you have activated the service.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.