linkedin ireland autorize a payment. HOW?

clonetrooper
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone,

yesterday 6 august at 22:06 dutch time i was gaming and i got a mail from paypal that €54,45 is payed to linkedin ireland on my smartphone outlook app.

So i how can i pay them while i was gaming? So i quit the game and checked my paypal to check out f its not a phising mail. Well i saw on my paypal that 54 was going to ireland. The mail was not a phising mail.

Stranges of this was that i saw that it payed for a webshop called linkedin ireland and the valuta was $59 USD!!! hey thats not correct, Ireland got the Euro so this is a fake so i cancel the payment. 

only how can they autorize this?

Can they still repeat this again even i cancelled the 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Xelyore
Contributor
Contributor

If you have never done anything with LinkedIn or had your PyaPal affiliated with them then your account could be comprimised.

A good measure is to change your passwords on your account and email and make sure to change your security question also. Then maybe do a scan for malware, spyware and keyloggers on your PC that could of got your PayPal and email login information

Login to Me Too

gadied
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my friend....the same happened to my...Linkedin ireland take 29,99$ of my paypal account...is a fraud....and paypal don´t do anything...and we no are the only cases...some guy the same but 500!!!....and all in the same dat....the 6 day...diferent month and diferent years....my was day 6 of june 2016....and the old report that i see was 6 june 2013....so....they are profesional hackers steal accounts

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.