disputes

anitahargrave
New Community Member

hi i have a claim in at the moment and paypal are asking me to respond but there is nothing to respond to i cant see anything on the page to respond to what shall i do i have emailed paypal about this but not heard from them yet it states that the claim is waiting for my responce but there is nothing i can see to respond to on the page please help thanks ani

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

If it is a PayPal Claim then it is no longer in Dispute status. You can only communicate with the buyer when it is still in dispute status, so it appears in this case the buyer escalated the Dispute directly to a PayPal Claim. The awaiting your response message means that PayPal might want some information from you once they review the case.

Login to Me Too

kimwkim
New Community Member

i have the same problem, i bought a bridesmaid dress and not recieved anything over 40 days ago now,  i opened a dispute with paypal and they have sent me a tracking number and are asking me to respond, i don't see anywhere to respond too and i still haven't recieved my item

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You don't have to respond, if the tracking number does not  show as the item being delivered to you then you should get a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.