dispute

gigglepot
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase back in November and sent half of the order back but I am still fighting for my refund or credit note to go back into my account or on my account with the company. Can I start a dispute with Paypal to fight my corner and get the company to give me what is mine. I don't know what is best ... I have tried to email on a numerous amounts of times and get no where I just feel like I'm going round in circles. HELP!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gigglepot

If you filed a dispute for item received but not as described then if paypal found in your favour you would have had to return the whole item back to the seller, trackable to prove delivery before you got your refund.

As you have only sent some of it back then paypal may not find in your favour if you file a dispute, you can try anyway BUT the easiest thing to do is if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Failing that tell your seller that unless you get a refund you may be filing a private action in the small claims court if that is an option you want to try.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gigglepot
Contributor
Contributor

Well I was thinking about going down to trading standards route as it is now beyond a joke !!! I just don't know what else to do there is only so many times that I can email and say the same thing. I have emailed about 25 times to which have still got the feeling of going round in circles and getting no where. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.