Wrong address

otuatail
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I ordered an item from a company that I never dealt with before. I have found out that the item was delivered to an address that I used to live. I updated my address details on the paypal website as soon as I moved and have dealt with paypal since moving. It apears that when I clicked on pay with paypal the details were sent to the company. The address is the old address and is stored in some history. The company has done nothing wrong as they supplied it to the address they were given.

Paypal argue that there would be a final page showing me the delivery address and it is up to me to change it. I use a one click and never saw the page. Is it up to me to make sure that paypal supply the correct address every time?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

otuatail
Contributor
Contributor

This is a subject that nobody wants to reply to.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

As your question is very account specific I recommend reaching out to our customer service by phone, Facebook or Twitter.

-David R

Login to Me Too

otuatail
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried that but paypal wont listen to complaints about them. I moved address and updated my Primary address by clicking on it and editing it. Paypal in their infinate wisdom kept my old addreess, converted it into a gifting address and hid the address from me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi obuatail,

In this situation, the sent thing to do would be to call out Customer Care department. We should be able to resolve this quickly for you.

Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.