What happens in this case??

Cowfudgepizza81
Contributor
Contributor
Can anybody help me here. A buyer has opened a case against me on eBay, I’m not too worried as I have proof of postage and proof of delivery at the address. My issue is, while the case is open my PayPal balance is showing minus funds as they are holding the payment ( I had already withdrawn the money a week ago) I have several items I’m looking to buy on eBay before this case is decided so I’m wondering how payment will work, if at all as my funds are ‘pending minus’? Any help would be good, thanks 👍
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi Cowfudgepizza81,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Once a transaction is disputed, the funds associated with it are placed on hold for the duration of the case. If you have already used these funds for another purchase, or have withdrawn these funds to your bank account, your PayPal account balance would show negative. If you have a negative PayPal account balance, we may bring your account back to a zero balance by deducting any payments you receive into your account or by adding the negative balance amount to a payment you are making.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.