Unauthorised access from Tech M

Nuraiym
Contributor
Contributor

Today, somebody sent $300 from my account to Tech M. I wasn't even logged. I reported it to the dispute centre, checked my details and changed the password. I got so paranoid that I changed the passwords on accounts on all webpages which I use. This is nightmare...
Is there any other precausions that I need to take? 
How long does the dispute take place? How can I assist to the dispute? 
What should I do in order not to have such thing in future? 

Please, help, in panic!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Nuraiym! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am really sorry that this has happened 😕 You have done the right thing by changing your password and security questions. I would also recommend running a full scan for viruses on any device you currently use. Once you have reported the unauthorized transactions a full investigation is made within 10 days. You will be emailed with the outcome of the investigation 🙂 Hope this helps. - Carlos 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Nuraiym! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am really sorry that this has happened 😕 You have done the right thing by changing your password and security questions. I would also recommend running a full scan for viruses on any device you currently use. Once you have reported the unauthorized transactions a full investigation is made within 10 days. You will be emailed with the outcome of the investigation 🙂 Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.