Transaction history on old card

KSmyth
Contributor
Contributor

So I have been trying to find the email address of which I sent a payment to using my PayPal account. I can't seem to find these payments (there were multiple) I am thinking this could be because the card used to make the payments has since expired and been removed from my account? Is this correct and is there any way of retrieving these transactions. All I ideally need is the email for the account as I need to get in contact with this seller. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dian

Hey K Smyth,

Thank you for posting your question in our Community and Welcome :).

If you used the PayPal account to send these payments you should still be able to find them in your transaction history. If you see them there you can also se4e what the email address of the seller is. If you are not able to see them there the payments could also have been send through the Guest payments option.

When a payment is completed we would sent you a conformation email. If you still have these you can look up the email address of the seller as well.

If you don't have the emails I would advise to contact us so that we can look this up for you. It would be best to call us.

You can find our contact number if you click on 'Help & contact' at the bottom of each page.

-Dian

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Dian

Hey K Smyth,

Thank you for posting your question in our Community and Welcome :).

If you used the PayPal account to send these payments you should still be able to find them in your transaction history. If you see them there you can also se4e what the email address of the seller is. If you are not able to see them there the payments could also have been send through the Guest payments option.

When a payment is completed we would sent you a conformation email. If you still have these you can look up the email address of the seller as well.

If you don't have the emails I would advise to contact us so that we can look this up for you. It would be best to call us.

You can find our contact number if you click on 'Help & contact' at the bottom of each page.

-Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.