Tickets sent to invalid email address (via ticketmaster)

ll510
New Community Member

Hi All,

I was researching tickets for a Disney concert - I was going to purchase 8 of them for friends and then be reimbursed. I was looking at these tickets via facebook and had no idea my account was linked to facebook and that *if* purchased, the tickets would be sent automatically to my facebook login which is inactive. My son clicked the purchase button and I found all this out 😞 the total was nearly $500 and I had to repurchase the tickets anyhow since my friends had paid me. I did so with the correct email so I could access the tickets. 

Meanwhile, I called ticketmaster and let them know of the issue and the incorrect email...they said there was nothing they could do since there was a 4 digit code they were looking for from my paypal account that couldn't be verified. 
Has anyone else had this problem with tickets being sent to an invalid email address and not being able to receive the item? My first claim was denied. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.