Ticket scam-- ticket fulfillment service

Anyar
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal not helpful in ticket scam! Unable to get help for tickets bought to a concert via ticket fulfillment services. Please help how to file since my acct is linked to bank account and not credit card
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Anyar,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

In a situation like this, I would definitely advise going ahead and filing a buyer dispute for the payment you have sent for the tickets so you can communicate with the seller and come to a solution.

To open a dispute on a transaction, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click Resolution Centre near the top of the page.
  3. In the 'Report a problem' section click the Dispute a Transaction' button.
  4. Select ‘Item dispute’ and click Continue.
  5. Click Find transaction ID. A new window displays your transaction history.
  6. Select the Transaction ID you want to dispute.
  7. Click Continue and follow the instructions. 

After filing the dispute, you can escalate to a claim within 20 days so PayPal can investigate. Please let us know if you have any further questions about the process.

Thanks in advance

Sophie

Login to Me Too

GBelles
New Community Member

I had the same issue with Ticket Fulfillment Services LP,  and disputed with both PayPal and Chase Credit Card to no avail as Ticket Fulfillment Services LP has a no refund policy that goes into affect as soon as they process your payment (which happens to be immediate when using PayPal)! I requested that the ticket purchase be cancelled and refunded the $444.15 from Ticket Fulfillment Services LP. I lost the total amount as I requested the order be cancelled immediately via email to Ticket Fulfillment Services, and filed dispute with both PayPal and Chase the day following purchase. I just filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau as well - someone needs to take action against this business so they stop their fraudulent activity (and don't notify customer of their no refund policy at the time of purchase). 

Login to Me Too

j67
Contributor
Contributor
How can they resell me a ticket that has not even gone into presale yet? Is that not enough proof of fraud? wtf is wrong with paypal or banks that have not spotted this crime?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.