Reversal of payment

sue6119
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment from a buyer recently and promptly posted the goods. The following day my account had the entry 'Payment Reversed' -I had no notification. I now have no payment and no goods! The buyer had no reason not to pay, it was a nominal amount - so nominal that I really couldn't care less that it's gone missing: but what's happened here - and how do Paypal get away with reversing a payment with absolutely no contact prior to doing so. If I had been aware this would happen I wouldn't have sent the goods... any explanation?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi sue6119,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I'm very sorry to hear about this payment reversal. In order to assist with this issue, we'd need to take a closer look at your account details, and the payment in question.

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly so we can get this resolved, as we can't view any of your account details from here. You can call us for free by clicking on 'Contact us' at the end of the page when you're logged in, and finding our contact details. When you call, just stay on the line after the automated options to speak to an agent.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.