Regarding a claim dispute

Rob765
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am a newbie when it comes to paypal, Anyway i opened my first claim dispute yesterday as i purchased a PC almost 3 months ago from a company on eBay, Since the purchase i have had nothing but thing's breaking on it, i have sent it back to them 2 times already for it to be repaired and each time it has returned even more faulty than when i sent it.

So i decided to open a claim in the hope of a refund as this has been a total nightmare for myself, My last phone call to the seller i could hear him quietly mocking me on the phone to his supervisor!  They also refused to fix my PC or do anything else with it because they claimed they had already repaire it twice.

I know you cannot tell me the outcome, but what do you think my chances are?  Also the seller has not responded yet and lets say he does not repond within the 10 days and i escualte the case will i get a refund? Will i have to return the PC in that case?

Thanks for reading and thanks for your help if your able to help.

Rob

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

In the case of an item received but not as described dispute paypal never know who is telling the truth.

So they normally find in favour of the buyer BUT you have to return the item back to the seller at your own expense (trackable to prove delivery of the item) before you get a refund.

But as you said you have to wait for the outcome of paypals decision first.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

In the case of an item received but not as described dispute paypal never know who is telling the truth.

So they normally find in favour of the buyer BUT you have to return the item back to the seller at your own expense (trackable to prove delivery of the item) before you get a refund.

But as you said you have to wait for the outcome of paypals decision first.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.