Refund

treas1011
Contributor
Contributor

I requested a refund from the automatic renewal of microsoft office. The renewal was made and cancelled on 2nd January and the money was taken from my paypal account. The refund was processed by Microsoft on 6th January and it shows in my Microsoft account however there is no sign of it in my Paypal account or my bank account. I have contacted Microsoft who have confirmed they have refunded the correct Paypal account so how do I get my money? I need it!!!! I have opened a case in the Resolution Centre but I have been asked to upload some evidence and the upload function isnt working despite my file meeting all the relevant criteria. I have until 27th January to upload a file but if it doesnt work it just means I have to wait another 10 days before my case is looked at further. Meanwhile I have no money to buy food!! Someone please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi treas1011,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.