Refund dispute - HELP!!!!

Jcloww
New Community Member
I recently sold a pair of boots on eBay to a lady in France the postage in the uk was £8.50 and to France it was going to be £15.95 as she wanted it signed for so she agreed to pay the additional cost. When I asked the lady to pay she only paid the amount agreed on the boots and the uk shipping cost. When I asked her to send me more money to cover the costs she insisted shed paid £67 and that was enough for the boots and the postage (boots £50) when I checked PayPal and my bank account I had only received the original £58. I sent her the emails and a screenshot of my PayPal to prove I hadn't received £67 she went on to call me stupid and not knowing how to use PayPal as it takes tax and other costs off ( I do know this and have provided proof of the amount after tax which was £54 something ) I refunded her the money and relisted the item. Now she has opened a dispute and now there are 3 pending refunds in my account until PayPal look at it. Will paypal only take one? I'm finding this very distressing and need help! I'm not good with technical things but I am certainly not stupid or a dishonest ebayer! All help welcome
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.