Problems keep arising

jellemeeze

In december 2015 I send a broken ZUNE media player device to RapidRepair to have the battery replaced.
Upon arrival at rapid repair they stated the hard disk was also damaged.
I payed for $200 worth of repaircosts to have everything back in order.
I received the device back damaged, the mini-jack was ill-connected.

I started to have doubts about the company's quality and intentions.
First unexpected repairs, then it came back still damaged? What kind of repairservice does that?
I filed a dispute through paypal. I asked rapidrepair to take my device back and refund me for the parts still usable.
considering there was a brand new hard disk and battery in there that they charged me $165 for, I assumed they could refund me a little bit.

Even though their website states the following, they did not agree to refund me on the new parts, they did not let me choose the buyback option. I upgraded the dispute to a claim. 

Paypal decided I should send the device back in for a final repair, considering it was still under RapidRapair warranty.
I did so and according to my postoffice it has been delivered two months ago. However RapidRepair does not contact me nor does it reply to my emails. I wish to reopen this claim. Not only did I pay for the repair costs and all the shipping costs associated with THEIR faulty repair, now they have also confiscated my device. This is unacceptable.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.