Problem with refund

Carleyfoster
Contributor
Contributor
I'm current trying to receive a refund for wrongly advertised goods, I've raised a claim, which is all in progress but I tracked the parcel that I had returned to the seller to find that they haven't collected it from their local post office and clearly haven't arranged for redelivered of the parcel either! The parcel has been sat there for 12 days which means it will be sent back to me soon! Will this effect the claim for my refund going threw? I honestly think they have left it there deliberatly as i even offered to arrange redelivery before i esculated my claim! I can send the parcel back but, at more cost to myself! I don't know what to do with this situation as I have never had a bad experience when paying with PayPal! Any advice will be much appreciated 🙂 Carley
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Carleyfoster, 

Generally if an item has been requested to be returned and you can provide tracking information showing that you have returned the item to the correct address or the item was attempted to be delivered a refund will be issued. As a buyer returning an item you can not force your seller to collect the item. The best you can do is return it to the address provided with tracking information (signature for over £150.00GBP) and you should have no issues in getting a refund. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.