Paypal closed my case w/o refund

light444
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Family,

I purchased an item with a 30 day money gurantee and asked for refund within 30 days after duly communicating to seller via their mentioned support desk ticket.

I also wrote in several reminders but they happily came and said that I asked to refund AFTER 30 days ( blatant lie).

I raised a claim after several reminders and paypal came in and closed the case.

Its a $248.5 value.

I seek help - shall I pursue this legally - i am happy to and have won earlier coz I did the right things.

I seek paypal's support here too ( transaction id 8GF84620H4804794H

Thanks,

Sarika

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@light444

You would need to contact customer services OR open a dispute, this is only an advice forum.

However Paypal does not normally cover you for items you buy and then change your mind, that is between you and the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

light444
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Yes - Thats not the case at all.

It's a software product for which I had a 30 day 10% money back guarantee, and I requested refund within 30 days request post contacting the seller first.

I spoke to PayPal executive yesterday and raised an appeal, which got rejected again - by simply stating that they do not open  requests once closed.

I am not sure whats going on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.