Paypal Decision regarding a dispute: How to comment on Decision

greywardenip
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.

After I open a case and dispute a specific transaction, is there any chance for me to comment to Paypal's decision over that dispute?

Regards

Yannis

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

greywardenip
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Probably I didn't describe well my issue. The case I am referring to is still open. So the only way I can add more information or proof regarding my case (I confirmed directly with a Paypal agent) is to send an email to complaints emailand provide any further information I want to.

Kind Regards

Yannis

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@greywardenip

This is what paypal help pages state  >>

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you can do so within 10 days by following these steps:

1. Go to Summary.
  2. Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in the Resolution Centre.
  3. Under 'Resolution Centre Cases' select Closed cases in the drop down menu and find the claim.
  4. Under 'Action', click Appeal.
  5. Provide information for your appeal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

greywardenip
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Probably I didn't describe well my issue. The case I am referring to is still open. So the only way I can add more information or proof regarding my case (I confirmed directly with a Paypal agent) is to send an email to complaints emailand provide any further information I want to.

Kind Regards

Yannis

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.