Paypal Closed Case

sichaocassio
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed my case even my item hasn't arrived yet and informed me that its been delivered. What are the odds of that. Closing the case without even checking the tracking details. I have paid for DHL Express from the seller and have paid huge shipping cost. Based on tracking details it has left first week September and its still left the facility from DHL in Germany. Its been three (3) weeks already and no further details from that. Paypal closed the case, and I made an appeal. Paypal inform me that they might need further info on the 15th September but it is now 19th September. When can they tentatively reopen or respond to the case properly. I dont know whether to reorder the same items from another supplier or to wait. The cables I ordered are to be installed on my customer on the car audio. Now my installation has been delayed. And it will be a month this coming 24th and Paypal has been silent since. How can we complain the Paypal agent who has closed the case then? Thanks and Best Regards.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

When you make an appeal it can take up to 30 days to be resolved. If the item is still showing in transit this is probably why you have not yet been updated. You can also keep an eye on the status in the Resolution Centre.

-David R

Login to Me Too

sichaocassio
Contributor
Contributor

The why my case was closed by Paypal, because to them it is already considered delivered!

Case ID PP-006-135-155-698 has been closed

"Thanks for your patience during our review of this case. Your seller has provided shipment tracking information in response to your claim. We used the shipping company's online tracking service and found that the item was delivered to you. As a result, this case has been closed in favor of your seller."

Check transaction details Transaction ID7XA61156WE806650F

Then let me ask you why was this closed then?

I really hope you would answer me a direct question, I have been in the loop common reply from paypal emails without answering my query why my case was closed even though the item didn't arrived yet. So agents, will not even check a single bit on the tracking details, not one bit.

So Paypal agents blindly closed the case then??? I never need to made an appeal if this wasn't closed, but no. Paypal has to closed the case even wihout resolving a single thing. I paid for DHL Express, it should have arrived like a couple weeks ago. Now what happen then?? Seller used even worse than EMS. I didn't get a single thing for what I paid for. Its a bit ironic. How easily Paypal can get out of this. Mistake from an agent, and the buyer has to suffer. Its not small amount. To tell you franktly. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

As your question is very account specific I recommend reaching out to our customer service by phone, Facebook or Twitter who will be able to assist you further.

-David R

Login to Me Too

sichaocassio
Contributor
Contributor

CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK FIRST THE COMPLAINT. PAYPAL CLOSED THE CASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEMS DIDNT ARRIVED YET. I MADE AN APPEAL BUT SELECTION ONLY IS "ITEM NOT DESCRIBED" BUT ITS CLEAR ON MY MESSAGE ATTACHMENT, LINK ATTACHMENT, TRACKING ATTACHMENT THAT THE ITEM DIDNT ARRIVED YET. ITS VERY CLEAR THAT I STATED THAT THE SERVICES I PAID FOR WAS DHL EXPRESS. FOR SURE PAYPAL AGENTS ARE COMPLETE ILLITERATE IM TALKING ON THE PHONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND TO WHAT I HAVE SAID. IT WILL DRAGGED ON AND ON, IF THE MORONS DIDNT CLOSED THE CASE YET, I WOULD NEVER MADE AN APPEAL OF WHICH THE SELECTIONS WERE ONLY ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED. SORRY ALL CAPS. IM DISSAPPOINTED. I LOST 430 EUROS FOR THE IMCOPENTECY OF THE PAYPAL AGENTS. CLOSING THE CASE. WHAT DO THEY EXPECT NEXT TO RETURN THE ITEM THAT THE SELLER SENT EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT RECEIVED THEM. COMPLETE BS. REPLIES I RECEIVED FROM MESSAGE CENTER ARE ALL THE SAME. ONE IDIOT EVEN REPLY THAT If an item is materially similar to the seller’s description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.. OFF COURSE SINCE THERE ARE NO OTHER **bleep**ING CHOICES OR SELECTION.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

This is a user to user community forum. For customer service you will need to contact them directly via the channels I provided you.

-David R

Login to Me Too

sichaocassio
Contributor
Contributor

Thats the problem they don't know what I'm trying to point out.

Siding in favour with the seller even the items weren't delivered yet. 

But anyways thanks for the prompt response. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.