PayPal Resolution Centre not showing the dispute I raised

joannadetiddles
Contributor
Contributor

So, I raised a dispute for non receipt of goods, but received no notification from PayPal when I completed the form.

I went to my Resolution Centre but nothing was there, 0 cases in any tabs, so I assumed a glitch, as had been sent to a 'Fatal Error' page during my first attempt to raise the dispute.

So I went to raise the dispute again, but got a PayPal message that there was already a dispute raised on that purchase, with a link to go to my Resolution Centre, which I followed - but there is nothing showing!  0 cases in any tabs.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joannadetiddles

Your best bet is to phone customer services so they can check its open for you and escalate it to a claim if that is what you wish to do.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joannadetiddles
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will not help because I was strung along so long that the time limit has passed, and PayPal won't give me the traders details so that I can take the matter to small claims court. I have been robbed, as well as truly shafted every which way and think that PayPal need to review its policy regarding time limits when the case isn't cut and dried like this. I'm nearly £400 out of pocket over this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.