My claim is now "Closed" and i have not received a refund

xICometz
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this game service from a guy online and after a few days he deleted me as well as other people that ordered his service and disappeared. after speaking to other buyers, they claim to have received their refund and i have not. I looked at the claim and the status shows as closed and i do not know why and the reason was "item not received".

If anyone could help me resolve the issue i would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

HI xICometz,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, you should be able to check the claim's resolution in your Resolution Centre under the tab 'Closed cases'. There, you should be able to see the list of your closed cases and check the details of the claim that you mentioned here. Additionally, you should have received an email confirmation with the case outcome from the relevant department once the claim has been closed. Also, please check the status of your payment on your PayPal account as if it shows as 'refunded' it may be that the money has been reversed but that it takes a couple of days for the amount to show on your funding source. 

If you cannot check the details of the closed case, your best option would be to contact our Customer Service and ask for additional information. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.