Missing Delivery But Shows Delivered on Sellers Tracking

Senneca_
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 T Shirts From the US to the UK from a seller in the US however the T shirts have not arrived however they were clearly sent by the seller and on the tracking which the seller provided it shows the items were delivered (somewhere in my local area) however i have seen no parcel/packet on my door. After doing some investigating and contacting my local royal mail parcel delivery centre they said that due to my parcel being from the US they normally don't require to be signed for unless the seller opted for 1st class delivery which they didn't and due it's size it could be just be pushed through any letter box and therfore could be marked delivered.

After finding this infomation out i tried to contact the seller mutiple times through email and through paypal dispute discussions asking if they could give me a refund or send another package with my two t shirts out however i have heard no reply from them. therefore i elcelated the dispute which i lost for the following reason."We used the delivery company's online tracking service and found that it confirms delivery of the item." and for the reason i stated above shows that delivered on the tracking only means only really means it has been delivered to an adress.

i am in complete loss of what to do because the seller isn't responding, royal mail can't help me because all they do is look on the tracker. the thing is i would leave this be and admit that parcels go missing however this parcel was the value of £40 which is a lot to me considering i am a 18yr old. Can someone shine a light on what i should do next to try to get some or all of my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

OggyC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I may be able to help 🙂

1. open ebay

2. go to my purchases or click go directly to that product page
3. click the blue down arrow (or something like it) and look for did not recieve item or something

OR

1. go to paypal

2. click on the payment you sent to that person

2. go down until you see report a problem 

3. now create the message

4. wait for reply

Done!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.