MY CARD IS BLOCKED PLEASE RE-ENABLE IT :( !

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal community and all of it's members,

I've just linked my visa virtual account card that works with internet only in my paypal account !

And a message appears that i must wait 2-3 days in order to get the confirmation 4 digital codes, and it said that i can check it online, otherwise i must wait 30 days to get the paper by mail. But why PayPal doesn't tell us how to check the card statement online, i don't know how, i asked some friends, they told me that i should enter my ZIP code of morocco (My Country), so i did more than 3 times, and my card gots blocked 😞

Now i've sent some documents containing the card picture that i got from "Attijariwafa Bank" in Morocco, with the last 4 digital numbers of it, and i've also E-Mailed the Customer service support yesterday, and i'm still waiting for the answer, BUT PLEASE I WANT MY CARD TO BE UNBLOCKED & RE-ENABLED WITHIN 2-3 Coming DAYS PLEASE I HAVE SERIOUS BUSINESS! 😞

Hope the PayPal staff reply me, and unblock my card + Please give me a tutorial on how to check my visa card statement ONLINE! 

Really big loyalty - Mohammed Ihabe El Kehal !

PS : I already posted this in "Adding and updating info" Forum, But no answer yet, So Please try to answer me & unblock my card 😞 !

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry this is the United Kingdom board so you need to email or phone customer services in your own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

Then please give me the Morocco's Board Link 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I can't I am in the UK and only access my own board.

Go to your paypal account and click on the contact us link at the bottom of paypal pages and that should send you to customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

Then where should i click to go to Morocco Forum Board ? 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.