Locate Mobile

SheilaRA
New Community Member

I signed up for a one month account with www.locate-mobile.info.       This company tracks where in the world any mobile phone is, all you have to do is provide the number of the mobile and hope it is on and charged.   I was looking for my own lost mobile phone.    However, every single attempt to sign in using the user name and password they provided, I was told to sign up (and pay) again.    I sent them a memo explaining my plight, which bounced back immediately.   So I went back to the  Pay Pal website which is  entirely unhelpful.:  All on line of course, telling me I must return to the vendor and then not even suggesting an email address to which I can write and complain.    So nowhere to go.     It's only £10 but that's a lot of money to me and this is altogether too much hassle.  I feel as if it's a united scam  Has anyone had dealings with Locate Mobile?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Kevmort79
New Community Member
I recently signed up for 12mths with this locate mobile .but it won't let you do anything.keeps asking for another payment.what a rip off.take it we can't get my Monet back then.
Login to Me Too

ayuen43
New Community Member

I reckon it's a scam too. I made payment on Paypal and nothing has happened.

Paypal should not pay them and should shut them down. If anyone knows how I can do this, please let us know.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

lynnesilver
New Community Member

I just had the same problem

Login to Me Too

Selina_lok
New Community Member
Total scam spent £9.99 on this only to sign in and be presented with a page of blurb. Not an application letter and does not do what it sets out today it's awful and PayPal should take down
Login to Me Too

NIMJAYA

Locate Mobile is scam program do not pay money to this Locate mobile 

Login to Me Too

Janhb

Hi I've been scammed by locate mobile too. Paid £9.95 then couldn't use it then it took another £9.95 so I am £19.90 down but I will fight to get it back out of principle.

Login to Me Too

vr1gjohn
Contributor
Contributor

The person that claimed they had signed up but could ot use  'Locate-Mobile'. I feel sorry for you as I have the same problem. I have my PayPal payment receipt number, so they have my money but still get directed to the 'payment' page. They claim to be helpfull which is not true.   Whats the old saying?  'once bitten twice shy'.  John..

Login to Me Too

nottrider
New Community Member
I am also having trouble logging in and using this site service: LOCATE-MOBILE.COM. I'm using same info as when I purchased the three month service. The payment has already cleared PayPal as company name MCMEDIA. Can someone please tell me how to use this service? I have paid for it. I logged in and it took me to an info only page. Tried the search/tracking area and it took me to purchase an account again. Is this a scam? Please help!! Thank you!!
Login to Me Too

FrancoisB
New Community Member

Yip...!!!

Definately a scam. Just lost NZ$25.00

I Hope thery burn in **bleep**!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

genesis2

Yep. Scammed too. Wish I'd read all this first as well.

Have to wait now to reject credit card transaction 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.