LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

ChrissyOhio
Contributor
Contributor

I am interested in joining a class action suit against PayPal/Ebay thievery. How can it be done. I have never done anything like this. Does anyone have knowledge?

Login to Me Too

SpawnedGSX
Contributor
Contributor

I too would join a class action.

Login to Me Too

frazier15n

Please let's get this going . . . 

as we all do, I have stories and evidence to provide . . . 

Ebay and Paypal both commit fraud. Their business is often as accomplices to crime--they run their "company" like the mafia: no questions, no answers, no help, no accountability, no humans, no survivors. 

Buyer protection is an oxymoron.

Login to Me Too

Newfiedads
Contributor
Contributor

CASE 1-

I can't believe there is such favoritism shown against HONEST sellers that are treated as a thieving scam artist and con men by BOTH PP and EB !  Sell an item showing absolutely EVERY ASPECT of what is to be included when received, stated NO REFUND 3 separate times,  to ASK QUESTIONS AND FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS PRIOR to auction end as after close of auction is a bit too late, absolutely no request was made by buyer that jumped in on an auction end with 3 seconds left, he won and paid before I could send the invoice within 5 minutes of auction ending, I let it go and absorbed the difference for shipping and insurance. Buyer receives the item and then complain that it is not in working order and is not complete which was CLEARLY stated 3 individual times and opened a case  PP froze my account the guy ended up winning as he stated I was a fraud and did not disclose the item condition which may I remind you WAS done 3 times! They refunded his money including shipping BOTH ways and he still had the item, I received it  2 1/2 weeks later wrapped in trash and garbage and HE broke the glass and bent some metal inside the item and I am the one that had to take the hit on it costing ME close to $60.00 for shipping to and from him AND EB found in his favor even after saying everything was clearly disclosed but the buyer is always right  as he may not have seen the details I stated ! WHAT THE H**L !!!  I was able dispute the win and the decision was reversed " this one time only" as quoted by the CSR, due to the buyer damaging the item and agreed to reverse the claim and repay me but did NOT REFUND the shipping either way that I PAID! But PP kept my account overdrawn, sending me notice after notice to pay them before the case was ever decided for 3 days after saying I would be refunded.

CASE 2 -

I packaged the item and sent it the day payment was cleared, the Post office DESTROYED the package, buyer said it was NOT my fault at all (my feedback commends on my packaging items well) I told buyer I would work with her as it was insured and would IMMEDIATELY start the claim, buyer said she doesn't reply to emails so I was forced to have to call her each time to let her know the happenings all on MY DIME! I REFUNDED from my account same day and waited to be reimbursed by the USPS. I have her on my vice mails SAYING "ABSOLUTELY NOT MY FAULT AT ALL.! " SHE THEN GIVES ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! Now due to these 2 instances I am notified that I am on risk of having my funds held by PP, HOW IS THAT FAIR? And how can they just arbitrarily decide to hold MY money for MY items I sell until THEY (PP) decide all is fine and no problem for the buyer. Are they going to pay interest on MY money? NO WAY that goes into their pocket and they get to use MY money for their needs, HOW IN THE **bleep** IS THIS FAIR AND THEY TAKE FEES ALSO !  NOW, I hope someone is able to explain to me why that, IT IS NOT CONSIDERED TO BE DOUBLE DIPPING BY USING MY MONEY AND CHARGING ME FEES? I get to send the items out, pay the shipping and NOT be paid until EB AND PP decide to release the funds that are rightfully mine but to be given / released to me at their discretion! I ONLY HOPE TO FIND ANOTHER VENUE TO SELL AS I AM FED UP BEYOND BELIEF WITH THE B.S BOTH EB AND PP CONSTANTLY ARE PULLING, RULES CHANGING ETC ETC ETC. AND THIS IS HOW YOUR TREATED after being with them for over 6 years AND  paying for a store with NO 50 free listings as "you" have a store front as they say, ALL of their rules and do this , don't do this, give this , give that but WHAT DOES EB or PP GIVE US besides a royal SC&^%ING ? And that's being "nice" as to what they give us... US that support them and pay all of the BS fee's for the big guys to sit in the offices and collect a check to decide how to **bleep** US JUST ONE MORE WAY !    AND lastly....... E.B and P.P when do I get my kiss as you did NOT even  take me to dinner  

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SITE TO SELL THAT IS FAIR ? IF SO PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE THERE TO SELL CLOSING MY ACCOUNT AS A STORE FRONT AND USE THE FREE OPTIONS ONLY, ISN'T THAT WHO THEY TRULY WISH TO CATER TO ????? And lastly,THANK YOU  for reading this post, there will now be a fee you will be charged by BOTH E.B. and P.P,  You don't like the fee that has randomly been added? TOO BAD , WE DON'T CARE ! Isn' that the attitude they give out?

Login to Me Too

bluntmanchronic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I stopped reading your post....

My suggestion

calm down

throw on some Bob Marley

Login to Me Too

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

Let's get back our power of consumers, You may find this site very good, as it has alot more without any fees and BS. go here to get better service, I did.          www.lubiserve.webstore.com  and then sign up for one of their payment plans and get an online bank account like Netspend.com

Herb

Login to Me Too

BBBBBB
New Community Member

You can count me in.

Login to Me Too

ChrissyOhio
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted a San Francisco law firm and it is in the enquiry stage. We don't need to have absolutely everyone who has been a victim, as I understand it,  but I think they need to know if there is a sizeable number of litigants. I don't know exactly how it works. I am waiting from a reply from them. I will keep you posted. I am wondering if I should start an online petition. Does anyone out there know? We need to work as a team.

Login to Me Too

Shadow2
Contributor
Contributor

You can count me in.  The financial difficult situations they have caused me, along with major stress and my reputation and core values compromised.

**bleep** their "buyer protection" because we, as Sellers are Buyers too!  /We buy their Service, and the fact that eBay and PayPal are one in the same basically makes us, as Sellers double **bleep**ed.!

What ever you need from me when you find a lawyer who will see that we're customers too, and somehow, be able to (legally) note the total lack of protection for Sellers and how easy it is for buyers to win. Hands down and **bleep** us.! Please keep me posted,

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.