LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IN PAY PAL AND EBAY

VERYCONFUSED1
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with ***  for a USB power adapter which, in a later communication appeared to be accompanied by an iPhone power cable.

I was told that the seller had cancelled the order, and that I would receive a refund.

The USB power adapter (wall plug) has arrived, but no power cable (which I did not order in the first place, but it would be handy)

Now we come to the nub of my problem.  Ebay and PayPal Customer Services are only prepared to talk about the subjects of which they approve, and confused order situations are not on their lists.

All that I wanted to say is that "this is the situation", and the only way in which I can do that is by going onto a Community Forum.

I will not be holding my breath, waiting for a response from either organization.

You want to get customer service from Ebay and PayPal - Dream on!

Russell Wright

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VERYCONFUSED1

Bit confused myself, you placed an order and received it so what is the problem?

Seller said they would refund but presumably have not done so and you have received the item so it doesn't matter?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VERYCONFUSED1
Contributor
Contributor

I noted your confusion with amusement.  If you could dig out your moral compass it would, no doubt, help you to see your way ahead.  But thanks for the interest anyway.

Still confused.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VERYCONFUSED1

Not sure what morality has to do with anything.

I was asking you to clarify so I could try and help you hence the question marks.

But never mind, won't bother to give up my time to try and help you anymore.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.