KG Logitech co. Scam

wbatkins
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

How many people out there have had an "Item not received" case opened by KG Logiteck co. ?

If you goggle this company or "Bestbuykg3" you will see that there have been a few.

Why are they allowed to continue doing this?

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Espen_83
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. Happened to me.

He's a scammer.

Login to Me Too

vitruvius
Contributor
Contributor

ACI Express. KGLogitech, KG Bestbuy all of these are afront operation.

See 

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/International-trading/ACI-EXPRESS/td-p/355360/page/3

Login to Me Too

vitruvius
Contributor
Contributor

kg logitech, kgl, aci, geopass, kglpass8, kglpass9, kglpass,  kgl#20102,  uklogitech11,  bestbuykg3,   bestbuy,   rarepass,  geooctober, greenteapass, cocoapass, rarepass, geopass, jinwon, jinwonseo, jinseo, wonpass, hantohan11

What are these but aliases of  KG Logitech (KGL) ?

Why doesa respectable trader need multiple names?

If you want to know why they get away with it, see this:-

LINK http://kglebay.wordpress.com/partnership-2/partnership/

eBay has initiated in Korean market place since 2011, which is officially in charge of distribution of merchandise purchased by Korean customers through eBay website of Us or UK etc.
 eBay Korea helps Korean people who wants to sell their products via eBay website be a seller on eBay through the website of ‘www.eBaykorea.co.kr’. 

KG LOGITECH IS THE ONLY ONE COOPERATION AFFILIATED WITH EBAY KOREA, FORMALLY AUTHORIZED AS A PARTNER OF EBAY KOREA.

END QUOTE  (My capitalisation)

Don't bother with ebay or PayPal, they are in on the scam. 

Cancel the trade, pay back the money if necessary and you might only have to suffer the loss of your fees. 

Any other action risks loss of goods, money,reputation and temper.

Following my own instructions. I added the list to my (very short) blocked list and got this back from eBad.

Your blocked bidder list has successfully been updated with new information you submitted.

The following user(s) were not valid and therefore not added to your list.

aci :    Invalid User ID

kgl#20102 :  Invalid User ID

geooctober :  Invalid User ID

jinwonseo :  Invalid User ID

END QUOTE

Can we take it then that all the others are valid and 'live'

Login to Me Too

jilemnicky_02
New Community Member

I wish I had seen this thread earlier. They have opened a dispute, am I going to lose the money and the item now???

Login to Me Too

Alexx223
Contributor
Contributor

yeah KG LOGITECH s a big scam. 

well, i was lucky, the buyers name was suspicious so i made a search on google. after i saw KG LOGITECH scammed so many sellers so i decided not to send the item.  now they opened a case on paypal and im just gonna full refund them.  i may recieve a negative feedback on ebay but its still cheaper than loosing the item + money which costs over $450 US. the thing is even if you send the items with a tracking number, there s no quarantee that Paypal will solve the case on your behalf.

Login to Me Too

Jacquals
Contributor
Contributor

You were smart for not sending them the item and it's better not to consummate the transaction.  You should appeal the case to make sure you do not get negative feedback and to make sure it's not a negative on your seller dashboard.  eBay is investigating this buyer.  I sold an item to KGLPASS9 that was mailed to a warehouse at ACI Express in Gardena, CA.  The buyer opened a case against me and eBay originally found in favor of the buyer but I appealed because the buyer sent the item back damaged.  But what really helped make my case was that the buyer shipped the package from Seoul, Korea and not the address I shipped it to.  This is a violation of eBay buyer protection policy.  My item wasn't supposed to be shipped outside the country plus it was returned to me from an address other than the one I shipped it too.  I provided eBay with the tracking number for the item returned to me so they could verify that the address it was shipped from didn't match the address I originally shipped the item too.  eBay reversed the decision and the case was found in my favor as the seller.

Login to Me Too

rasclocks
New Community Member

I had an incident  where LG Logitech put in a case on an item that I already refunded weeks ago and said they never got the refund.  Another time they returned an item that was as described but tried to say it wasn't.  They have a Warehouse in the USA and buy items to sell in China but lead you to believe  they're USA buyers.  I wouldn't sell anything to them again.  Rasclocks

Login to Me Too

Jacquals
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

If you have had cases open with this buyer you must appeal your case!  I sold an item to KGLPASS9 that was mailed to a warehouse at ACI Express in Gardena, CA.  The buyer opened a case against me and eBay originally found in favor of the buyer but I appealed because the buyer sent the item back damaged.  But what really helped make my case was that the buyer shipped the package from Seoul, Korea and not the address I shipped it to.  This is a violation of eBay buyer protection policy.  My item wasn't supposed to be shipped outside the country plus it was returned to me from an address other than the one I shipped it too.  I provided eBay with the tracking number for the item returned to me so they could verify that the address it was shipped from didn't match the address I originally shipped the item too.  eBay reversed the decision and the case was found in my favor as the seller.

Login to Me Too

hanhan
Contributor
Contributor

We sold items to ACI Express in Gardena-USA, they say they receive books instead spare parts. USPS is registered, but they claimed after 20 days of receipt. There's no evidence or report of USPS about includes. Ebay decided in favour of buyer. Buyer returned the item: we sent them as 1,93kg.; returned item is 1kg. It's sent by FedEx and it's stuck at customs now. If we take it, it will cost us 300 USD. If we do not, we have to refund the buyer (156 USD)

Just be aware that ebay is cooperating with them: they are partners in Korea: http://kglebay.wordpress.com/partnership-2/partnership/ (other names are ACI Express, kglogitec, kglogitek...with many extensions).

Other links about KG Logitek, ACI Express:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/666576-buyer-to-avoidblock-on-ebay/

http://www.colemancollectorsforum.com/post?id=6188535&goto=nextoldest

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2007-07/28/01112626.158.htm So just don't sell on ebay...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.