Item not described

Mandycampbell23
New Community Member
Absolutely disgusted with paypal customer services. I bought an item from paypal which was damaged and not at all as described. I paid £4.80 for postage but in order for me to get a refund from this scamming customer I have to pay to return these at my own cost in other words ile receive 20p back. What's the point. Beware paypal is all about covering the seller not the buyer. Really not happy.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mandycampbell23

Paypal are doing exactly what they state they will do in their buyer protection if you care to read it.

They can only ever get you back the amount transfered through them ie your original payment plus postage.

So if you choose to buy from a registered UK business and they refuse to refund you your return postage then you can take them to the small claims court ........but more than likely they would refund you.

BUT if you choose to buy from an international OR private seller then you can't do that so you have to bear it in mind and risk assess your transaction accordingly.

Paypal can only provide you with some buyer protection and the rest if up to all of us to decide who to buy from.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.