Item not delivered but tracking says delivered!

Maccas4mikey
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so this was my first time selling something on eBay and it was a rather expensive item, my old iPhone. I shipped it and got tracking on it. Today the lady had opened up a "item not received" disbute but on the tracking it says it's been delivered for 2 days. Paypal has now froze my money and now I'm out of £500+ and out of the phone.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maccas4mikey

then you should be ok, but keep an eye on the dispute and respond to any paypal emails promptly.

may be worth giving them a call as well to say that tracking has already proven the item as delivered.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maccas4mikey

Have you uploaded that tracking number on ebay and / or paypal?

If they have a tracking number that can show online that the item was delivered you should win the dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Maccas4mikey
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah! I have uploaded it onto both eBay and PayPal.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maccas4mikey

then you should be ok, but keep an eye on the dispute and respond to any paypal emails promptly.

may be worth giving them a call as well to say that tracking has already proven the item as delivered.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Maccas4mikey
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.