I transfered money to paypal and I didn't received it yet

gonmartins94
Contributor
Contributor

On 20th september I transfered 20€ to my paypal account for the first time, using the "Top Up" informations. I already had verified my account a few days before I did it. However I still dont have the money on my paypal account and the money is already gone from my bank account. I already sent a email to paypal 5 days ago and I still didnt receive any answer. I got with me the transfer paper with all the informations to prove that I really did the transfer. 

What is happening? Why isn't the money on my paypal account yet? And why is it taking so long to answer my email?

I want to know what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Takes 5-7 working days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gonmartins94
Contributor
Contributor

10 working days have passed

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi gonmartins94,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Top Ups from your bank normally take 2-3 working days to complete. If the funds haven't posted to your balance within this time, you'll need to contact customer support directly, as we'll need to trace the funds for you.

Find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page when you're logged in. Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

tmcpb
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem, with the exact same amount of money. It's been 12 days since I transfered the money from my bank account and still, nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.