I'm in deep trouble.

Torbba
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for virtual item and i never received it.

Now seller is posting tracking info and screenshots that he gave it to me.

Problem is that he gave items to his other steam account and changed account name same as mine.

And i'm unable to reply anything now because he wants to claim it and i can't respond anything because i'm buyer.

How do i proof that he scammed my money? I'm in deep trouble.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Torbba,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

In general, with a buyer complaint case, we do request information from both parties in order to make a decision. If the seller is unable to provide evidence that they did actually provide the item to you, we would not find the case in their favour.

If you have not yet received any updates from us regarding your case, I would advise contacting Customer Support directly.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Torbba,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

In general, with a buyer complaint case, we do request information from both parties in order to make a decision. If the seller is unable to provide evidence that they did actually provide the item to you, we would not find the case in their favour.

If you have not yet received any updates from us regarding your case, I would advise contacting Customer Support directly.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.