I have sent an item and the purchaser is claiming that i have not 3 months later...! (**bleep**)

Drusilla78
New Community Member

Please Help!

I've been reported to ebay by a purchaser who is saying that he hasn't recieved an item that I have sent. (i really have, I'm being done!)

What can I do? ebay and paypal do not seem to have any option other than to issue a refund, i paid the postage in cash so i can not prove that i have sent the item. 

It is only £22, but it is the principal of the matter, I'm being done (scammed) and there seems to be nothing I can do about it.

X

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You may have sent it but has the buyer received it ???

If the buyer has not received it then surely you would want to refund them??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220224ae
New Community Member

I have the same problem, sent a parcel early september 2014 to el salvador, he claimed in early october that the parcel had not arrived, PayPal then froze the amount for the parcel and eventually refunded it to the buyer. After a 3month investigation by Royal Mail I now have a letter confirming that the item was delivered on 25 November 2014 as it was sent by international signed for. After speaking with PayPal on the phone I am no further forward getting my money back £88 and was told that they may not be able to do anything even though I have proof that it was delivered. Im disgusted with PayPal as this is theft and fraud yet they dont even seem to be bothered they seem to wrap the buyer up in cotton wool and couldnt care less about us sellers. Mark

Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i agree, with you.

This situation not ok, not by.

This very big poblem in PayPal and PayPal make scammer, trif, swinder buyer side and help him stolen seller money.

I have similar case, swindler buyer open not-receipt case after them this buyer confirm recieipt item  and not close case.

Buyer's name: Murat Tanta
Buyer's email: 
Transaction ID: 09W30697CA3725103

Transaction date: 7 Dec 2014
Transaction amount: 70.99 GBP
Your transaction ID: 31X51794D2384271J
Case number: PP-003-666-650-321

Refund amount: 70.99 GBP
PayPal not write this confirm info, not check send track info, which i add in case only send money to swindler and help stolen my money.

Onece recomend wrote many messege in this community case, may be any Paypal worker seen that and reduce problem.

Becouse Paypal not get for right resolution case or claim any thing.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

suicidalemez

Have you tried the simple option, send a request for payment TO the buyer for the item including a note to say you have proof now it was delivered...........if you don't try you will never know and he may be an honest buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Possiblle help for you case and helping more seller in similar case.

1.If case not close, direct case to claim.

2. After claim open you can add proff of sending item as foto in scan, number track send item and off couse many info in conversation  messege's with buyer and seller in case both side, becouse PayPay not read messege in case or claim without link to messege info.

3. Greate problem post or some post's  with scan, proff, many info with you case and situasion,in similar directory's, in PayPal community for issue your helping  PayPal support, which read offten only specific post, for many choise with helping and suppopting for you.

4. In finally claim issue a vafour not-right buyer you as seller have 10 day after claim closed, re-activate claim with add proff, scan, info again or new info in re-open claim for direction in your right side.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you not READ the posters first post??

1. The claim was closed and the buyer refunded.

2. They did supply info but at the time the case was closed the item had not been delivered.

3. Does not make any sense, try a dictionary.

4. A claim  can't be re-opened once closed and paypal cannot force a buyer to re-pay.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Did you not READ the posters first post?? Yes i road.

1. The claim was closed and the buyer refunded. Ok

2. They did supply info but at the time the case was closed the item had not been delivered.

Yes but in more variant's case open for full money refund with any seller item term's and rules, exseple post cost not-refund, buyer most back item for refund.

3. Does not make any sense, try a dictionary.- I have my expiriense in this big PayPal problem, see my top's.

4. A claim  can't be re-opened once closed and paypal cannot force a buyer to re-pay. Yes i now, but in most case's buyer open case with any info and proff for stolen money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.