Highlife Technology Ltd's Reversing Mirror 'mistake'. ....

mhenry1
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been caught by Highlife Technology Ltd's Reversing Mirror 'mistake'. Sadly after accepting PayPal's advice to return the item delivered 'in error', Paypal 'found in favour of the seller' who's email doesn't work etc etc.......

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Smizouse
Contributor
Contributor
The only contact I had with them is a email address that never replied to me. The only recourse I had was to sit and wait for a delivery.
Login to Me Too

Abris
Contributor
Contributor
Just like me i orderd in 18oct and i dont get it yet and no trackingnumber and now is it 11nov i wrote to them 20ggr and no answer
Login to Me Too

Abris
Contributor
Contributor
Verkar som att även jag blivit lurad: Technology Ltd's Reversing Mirror av på en drönare för 150usd för de finns inget trackingnummer
Login to Me Too

Jhardy
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem. I got switched to their site when I was on Gear Best. I bought an item thinking I was buying it from Gear Best. Never heard of highlife before. It wasn't until I went to see where my product was that I saw I bought from Highlife?  The research on them didn't pan out well. **bleep**! 

Login to Me Too

Abris
Contributor
Contributor
Känner att även jag blivit lurad, hur tusan kan de finnas såna personer som utger sej va seriösa företag ,å sen är de bara bluff skulle inte ens få vara ute på weebsidor, utan en ordentlig kontroll fyfan så skämmit man få väl leja ett par stycken å göra ett hembesök hos vederböranden å då bli de inte roligt för den.
Login to Me Too

Baranowski2
Contributor
Contributor
Just received a product from Highlife Technologies LTD. It is nothing like what was advertised by GleeCool. The product is a complete knock off from China, Shipped from China through DHL which the company uses their ecommerce facility as the company address. I called PayPal immediately to file a dispute, and inform them that this company is giving PayPal a bad name and should stop being a purchase processor for this company. Looking at the number of complaints I am surprised they are still listed on their site as a payment method. Everyone need to stay clear of purchasing anything from a company who does business like this company.
Login to Me Too

JTrinidad

I am having the same problems has well with this company I ordered a refle scope back in Oct 15 and I haven’t seceived anything yet I also send numerous E-mails to the company and no response back. At this point in time I don’t know if I am getting the item that I paid for so if anybody has a different contact info to this company plz share with me to see if I can get my item shipped to me or try to get my money back... 

Login to Me Too

Smizouse
Contributor
Contributor

I started a dispute with pay pal and it seemed to put a fire under the **bleep** of Highlife Tech to do something or they weren't getting their money. Seemed to work pretty good... LOL

Login to Me Too

mhenry1
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal notify Highlife that item is in dispute. You post what evidence you have back to Highlife. PayPal find in sellers favour without reading your text. If posting item back on tracked delivery is economic, PayPal won't refund postage. You are left with a slip of paper and little faith in PayPals words. Is it worth sending you 'wrong' scope back if Highlife never replace it and PayPal makes the fees anyway?
Login to Me Too

wcschw
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a riflescope.  It took a month and the item received was not what was ordered. I send a number of emails and received no response.  I filed a complaint with Paypal.  They said that the company approved of the refund, but I would have to send the item back and give the tracking information. Once the item was received (probably a month) the company would ok Paypal to release the funds back to me. In the meantime, I would have been out shipping and handling and they would not ok release of the refund.  If I had sent it out, I would be out my original item money, return shipping and handling, and nothing at all to show.  Paypal must be a co-conspirator with this fraudulent bait-and-switch company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.