Highlife Technology Ltd's Reversing Mirror 'mistake'. ....

mhenry1
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been caught by Highlife Technology Ltd's Reversing Mirror 'mistake'. Sadly after accepting PayPal's advice to return the item delivered 'in error', Paypal 'found in favour of the seller' who's email doesn't work etc etc.......

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

ninosr
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a rear view camera from the same company and they did a bait and switch game on me.  I brought my with a facebook ad, I will also report them to facebook. 

Login to Me Too

pembrokeMT
New Community Member

Is this Highlife technology site a Scam site please, as i bought a drone, sent numerous emails to seller and no reply at all.

Login to Me Too

mhenry1
Contributor
Contributor
From the looks of things Highlife Technology and the various names routing back to them are a scam. Clearly, from the email and business address provided by PayPal, they will accept return products back, but won't acknowledge receipt, and they leave that email address as mailbox full. PayPal can clearly still contact them to 'find in the sellers favour' and pay into their account, but no such luck for purchasers from the locks of things. Interestingly PayPal's first email to the company highlights that the customer is effectively disputing with PayPal, which takes any incentive to replace the, 'accidentally' posted scrap, and they can see that the scrap must be posted back to the seller. Seems a straightforward scam to me. All PayPal can do is issue wordprocessed standard responses until you are blue in the face and cite user agreements so you go away, leaving Highlife to lead the highlife indeed. I haven't figured out how to complain to Facebook as the offending advert is taken own and I can't retrieve it.
Login to Me Too

Tsnowshark
New Community Member
I'm in the same situation. I've called both shipping providers (yes, 2 of them. USPS & DHL) who were supposedly the shipper to deliver the drone only to be told the tracking number provided to me from the seller is non-existent.
Login to Me Too

Smizouse
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received anything? Have you gotten your money back?
Login to Me Too

Abris
Contributor
Contributor
No nothing yet not even a trackinnumber or mail
Login to Me Too

Smizouse
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my drone. Everything was fine with it. I will definitely be more cautious when buying things online.
Login to Me Too

Ravin1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm in the same situation and haven't received any feedback or my drone can you please foward me some of their contacts and emails so that I may contact them. Many thanks
Login to Me Too

Baranowski2
Contributor
Contributor
You should be able to see their contact information in the PayPal portal, listed for that transaction..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.