Goods not received

Elton01843
Contributor
Contributor
can someone please help, I purchased a TV on eBay using PayPal , I did not receive the TV , PayPal told me to go to ebay Ebay opened a case which was then closed the same day ( not by me ) the person who sold the TV had mail that looks like it came from me saying that I have received the TV also he has feed back that looks like it came from me say how great he is ( not from me ) in the ads he said delivery Royal Mail . When asked by myself who should have delivered TV he did not know , then he said his suppliers arranged , then he said they tried to deliver , then he said they would deliver Saturday. This was 4 months ago eBay have been giving me the runaround for 4 months saying they will refund , now they say they will not , £925 is a lot of money . They say they will look after there customers, Not Me Where do I go from here I will not give up , surely they can't let this person get away with it , and one more thing the account that was used to sell me the TV has been closed since he stole my money Please can someone suggest what next Regards Mick
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not sure if you will be able to but can you first go and see if you can open a paypal dispute?

File for "resolve a problem in the resolution centre" lower left of your paypal summary page.

If you can't then come back for more ideas, if you can then put in exactly what has happened and esclalate to a claim.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not sure if you will be able to but can you first go and see if you can open a paypal dispute?

File for "resolve a problem in the resolution centre" lower left of your paypal summary page.

If you can't then come back for more ideas, if you can then put in exactly what has happened and esclalate to a claim.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.