Fraud/money Laundering

Keylock
New Community Member
Hello, So today i got a message from a close friend of mine asking to transfer money to my paypal, didnt think anything of it till when the money came into my account. 2 different womens name both transfered large amouts of money into the account, my friend is a boy and from the UK not the US. Thought it was abit odd, things got even worse once one of them had put a dispute against my account requesting a refund, my balance is 0.00 in that and my bank account. I have no way to refund them, i dont want to refund them. I use paypal to pay spotify and the odd gift. The payments were made as tho i had sold something but i only use ebay and havent sold anything in the past 60 days, i also dont ship out of the UK I managed to cancel one of the pending payments but not the other. How would i go around getting this resolved? Im 20 years old and have enough trouble having enough money without this
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi Keylock,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.