Failed transaction query

mariainuk
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately the options offered in the paypal dispute  drop down list does not cover the issue. The problem is that according to a  site i purchased from  the transaction wasn't completed the  company has  now cancelled the order but the transaction is showing as completed and that payment has been received by  the seller in my papal account. So I  have a bit of a predicament  as much as I want the order I'm not prepared to pay out another £48.45. I have advised the company via a dispute claim that they may need to double check where the above amount has gone and then arrange a refund because as  I have Said above  according to Paypal they have received it. I'm hoping Paypal will step in an come up with a solution as to how I can chase up where this money has 'gone'. Because from my end it looks like I have paid but now as the seller  has cancelled the order I'm now not going to received the goods that Paypal have stated that I have paid for. Its all probably a computer glitch and that the virtual completed transaction has not registered in the real sense. However I have no real power to change it until Paypal has  looked into it and found out what has gone wrong and alters my account to at least reflect that there has been a failed transaction. Of course what I would like is just a straight forward email address that  I could just contact paypal with instead of going all around the houses tying to get a drop down option that is vaguely close to my issue Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.