Downloadable Logs Unavailable…

markbowen
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to download my transaction logs and I just keep on getting the "Downloadable Logs Are Currently Unavailable" message.

I really really need these logs as soon as possible as I have to file my end of year reports and if I don't do this I will be fined.

Please could someone get this fixed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mark Bowen

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_paula

Hi markbowen,

If you are receiving an error message when trying to download your history may I suggest that you download it in three month sections. This will help avoid any errors as if the file is too big or to large you will receive the error message that the downloadable logs are currently unavailable.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

OlWitch
Contributor
Contributor

I am ex IT so totally understand the things that can and do go wrong - but this has been going on for at least 2 months from my own experience, I have tried all the variations - 1st Nov to 30 Jan - doesn't work. Have also tried 25 Nov - 1st Dec, 1st Dec - 31 Dec, etc etc - can't get anything to download. Am SO unhappy and very frustrated, especially when we pay fees for this service!

AS POSTED ON OTHER TOPICS

31st January - UK TAX RETURNS NEED TO BE IN - I AM FORMALLY PUTTING THIS ONTO THE FORUMS FOR BACK UP OF MY LATE TAX RETURN - IF I GET FINED, ARE PAYPAL PREPARED TO MEET THAT FINE? 

i have spent hours and hours trying to download in various formats - any available format would help. Clicked on Help - but says is currently available!!!!!

Have had the worst 2m with no support from PayPal or its owner - eBay, has pretty much cost me my business - unbelievable from a multi-million company who call themselves a business - what are we paying our fees for? Their greed will catch up with them, it's already started!

Login to Me Too

vitop
Contributor
Contributor

I am going mad and wastings hours trying to download reports; Monthly Statements etc what is going on?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi vitop,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with downloading your transaction history. What type of error messages are you receiving when you're trying to do this?

If you are still experiencing issues with this, you can also contact customer support directly so we can take a closer look. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page when you're logged in. If you call us, just stay on the line after all of the automated options are provided in order to speak to an agent here.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.