Dispute of pending payments

Peter20171
New Community Member
I have 2 pending payments showing on my account that have been paid in full. One of them back in may but the still show as pending. What can i do. I have raised 3 complaint s with paypal and sent 20 emails but they will not respond ????
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bondejure
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there,

If this is an "Order" transaction, it may have been because the seller has not able to tagged the transaction as completed on their end.

Please get in touch with PayPal customer support directly.

Kudos would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

tstark1986
Contributor
Contributor

Are these Pay After Delivery payments? If they are, then it is a known issue with the site that mistakenly displays them as pending payments, though at this moment in time, there is no risk of the payments being taken again 🙂

Login to Me Too

Peter20171
New Community Member
Ok thank you i didnt know that i certainly wish they responded as quick as you did 👍😃
Login to Me Too

bondejure
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks a million, Peter. 😄
Login to Me Too

Chicarol
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for response. These were things paid for  before delivery.  The company reimbursed me.  It shows on my account but not in the  balance.  

Is there a way to contact paypal direct 

Login to Me Too

bondejure
Contributor
Contributor
If the money was showing on your PayPal Balance, your could transfer it back to your bank account.
Login to Me Too
Solved

bondejure
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there,

If this is an "Order" transaction, it may have been because the seller has not able to tagged the transaction as completed on their end.

Please get in touch with PayPal customer support directly.

Kudos would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.