Dispute in Resolution Centre INCORRECTLY logged as 'Not as Described' - should be NOT RECEIVED

ec2753
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please help - I'm tearing my hair out!!!!! I opened a dispute for goods not received. It shows as Not as described. Total amount £49.95 but it looks like £19.96 (2 items bought as the same time, same seller and NONE received). I have clarified exactly what the claim is for and how much in several messages, all to no avail - the seller has finally made a derisory offer of £2! How can I contact someone at PayPal to discuss the problem re what apears to be a software glitch that is having an adverse impact on my claim. I tried the 0800 number but it's a recorded/automated system and I've got nowhere with it. I am totally frustrated and don't know what to do next. I would really appreciate any help that anyone can give. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ec2753

Why not give paypal customer services a call?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ec2753
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kernowlass, Thanks for the message. I have tried twice doing as you suggested. The first time I wasn't given an option to speak to an Agent (I didn't think to say nothing and see what happens); the second time I did just that but after hanging on for ages with no-one answering I eventually hung up. I will try again tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.