Dispute / charge back by the buyer after buyng already the product.

MariusStefan
Contributor
Contributor

First of all hi and i hope you guy can help me with a problem.

I'm old customer,i'm not sure how many years but anyway more then 5-6 years.

My problem is that 1 month ago posted on ebay an online gaming account for sale,someone decided to buy it , he send me the money then i give him the account with all the details,but after i recived the payment via ebay i was forced to wait 21 days til i can use the money,so we agreed to refound back his money and to send me back directly via paypall to be able to use them when i want,after i returned his money back,he din't answer on skype for about 7 days,after 1 weak he contacted me and he send my money,then after 2 days the account that he buyed from me was banned because he changed the regions,from Europe to Oceania and this account transfer was punished by the game with a permanently ban,so actualy he did a mistake,he was banned,so he lost what he buyed from me,and now he want his money back,so he reported me on paypal,and soon i have to pay his money and i will rest with nothing because this is called "Scamm" by buyng from someone something,then you lose or destroy it,then you ask for you money back..

So please anyone know what to do?In resolution center i can't do nothing,I have 3 options there whe i have to refound him money or 2 others that don't help me at all.

Also i have screen shot with the conversation even in ebay mesagges even on skype,i have evidence that proo the account with details was succesfuly sold to this guy and sended.What should i do to stop this guy taking his money back?Because is not fair what he did.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariusStefan

If he has done a chargeback via his card issuer then the card issuer makes any decision.

However if they find in his favour then you will lose as you have 0 seller protection for 'virtual' items.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.