Didn't receive the items back, but PayPal refunded buyer

man-gu3
Contributor
Contributor

The case is:

1, on 28-Aug-2015, a buyer opened a dispute on a purchase. I did provided proof to against this dispute in time.

2, on 30-Aug-2015, paypal made a decision on buyer's favour. So buyer returning items for a full refund.

3, on 7-Sep-2015, paypal sent me an email said they received a tracking number for returning items

Delivery company: Parcelforce

Tracking number: Fwbw631713268

I tried this tracking number but it's invalid!!! I haven't received the returning items

4, on 11-Sep-2015, paypal refunded buyer.

5, I immediately raised an appeal against this action and I clearly said in appeal that I haven't received the items back.

6, I got another email from PayPal said, the delivery of returning items has been confirmed !!! So they closed my appeal.

---------------

Really, I haven't received those returning items at all and that tracking number is nor working.  

Since I already did the appeal on this case, I cannot appeal it again.

Any help??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@man-gu3

Can you get something in writing from parcelforce to say the tracking number is false??

If so then phone paypal > give them that info and state that as you did not get the item back they should not have refunded the buyer.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Dear kernowlass!

I have same problem too.

For first Paypal refund my stolen money to swindler buyer again and more time's some.

For second buyer not get item back.

You say tell to PayPal for what, for listen 10 minut's @this ring very important for us and keep line. @

I sure best comunication there, twitter, facebook via Paypal.

But any way i send too many email with reason buyer dont back item and still refund money.

Not any result- If this basic politic PAYPAL refund money to swindler and robber buyer with any proff of document about item ok.

BUT THIS POLITIC MONETARE PAYPAL FOR WHAT STILL MONEY OF RIGTH SELLER'S?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.