Claim in progress Help

Morley2010
New Community Member

Evening. I recently purchased 3x 4.0Ah Makita Batteries from a seller on Ebay, I came home today to find a small package containing 2 plant seeds from the seller. I have disputed this with PayPal as the seller has now deleted the eBay item and his Account no longer exists.

PayPal have asked me to return the Item to the seller so they can process the Refund, but the shipping address on their PayPal account is fake and doesnt exist. The address on the package I received is completly different as well. Does anyone know the next stage to getting this resolved as myself and 65 others also Purchased the same itemsf rom them.

Thanks for your time

Ellis

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bogeyman_1815
Contributor
Contributor

2 weeks ago i bought a £600 TV, an hour later the seller account no longer existed, i phoned Ebay, and immediately put item not receive case, as s/he couldnt reply to the case, i won got my money back.

for you, you should've contacted Ebay instead of paypal as you used paypal for payment only, if it was ebay they couldve seen they scammed 65 other people all with same claim, and refund immediately without a case. how do you know the address is fake, as im sure paypal wouldnt allow to enter a fake address. if this is the case phone paypal and tell them, if they insist in sending it tell them where to and tell them to check its a valid address.

if paypal are no help, contact ebay, whom you shouldve contacted initially.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.