A Paypal Case update

oscarq98
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I got a update on a case I recently made because the seller never sent the item. On my cases list it says respond to case and on the status bar it says waiting for buyer to respond. I don't have any option to respond. On the page there is nothing. Do I wait a couple of days or what should I do?

This is what I see when I go onto the case.

Status
The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven’t confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you.

What happens next

Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim at any time.

If you received the item but it's different than you expected, you can change the reason for your claim.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oscarq98

That is a standard message that you get when a seller supplies a tracking number.

They are allowing you to close the dispute if you are happy with the tracking number OR allowing you to change it if you have received the item and it is not as described.

If NEITHER of those options apply then you need do nothing and the claim continues.

Once the deadline has been reached (normally 10 days from the dispute being escalated to a claim), paypal check the tracking number to see if the item has been delivered to your address and if not then they refund / review within 48 hours of the deadline being reached.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.